Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Is Weezer an emo band?

I really don't think they are, but on their myspace.com account it says, "Alternative/Emo/Indie". Could



I get someone else's opinion on this?



Is Weezer an emo band?

Emo is a really broad term and means different things to different people. Weezer's new songs sound really cheezy and have that theme of longing and teen angst (like EMO), but there's not that deep self-hatred that Emo bands love putting in their songs. Plus, as high as Rivers Cuomo's voice is, it's not nearly Emo-whiny enough. I definitely miss the early 90's Weezer.



Is Weezer an emo band?

No I don't think they are. I love Weezer. they're awesome.



Is Weezer an emo band?

no emo people dont sing much they just cry in corners



Is Weezer an emo band?

nooooooo..what? no.



Is Weezer an emo band?

One of the first.



Is Weezer an emo band?

I've never considered Weezer EMO. Their alternative rock.



Is Weezer an emo band?

Until kids wearing mascara and trip pants, grasping for a place in the world start showing up for their shows I would have to say no.



Is Weezer an emo band?

They are Geek Rock - a category unto themselves.



Is Weezer an emo band?

No they are alternative with a heavy indie and rave influence..they are far from emo..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone