Monday, November 30, 2009

Red head - can I go with scene/emo hair? (AGAIN) HELP please!?

(this is my second time asking this... not many people answered this for me...)



Would emo/scene hair look okay on a red head?



I am 16 and I have red brown hair. and I wanna get an emo/scene hair cut...



should i get streaks put into it first? if so what color?



My pic is on



http://www.myspace.com/countrychick11259...



if seeing it will help to decide if would look okay...



i kinda wanna do this as a back to school thing... ya kno?



Red head - can I go with scene/emo hair? (AGAIN) HELP please!?

HELL YEAH!



you should get long black hair extentions and platnum blond streaks/blotches in your bangs %26amp;%26amp; tipss.



holy crap you'd look AWSOMEE.



Red head - can I go with scene/emo hair? (AGAIN) HELP please!?

well ur pick won't upload so i can't tell. but i think bleach blonde streiks will look AWESOME with ur read hair. but i can't seee u so i don't know for sure but red heads def. work they are just uncommon. don't get black streiks cause you'll look like halloween all year long. if i had enough guts i would do it too but i don't.. if u post a pic up ill comment back and tell u whether or not it will work on u. but DEF get blonde strieks if ur gonna do it.



Red head - can I go with scene/emo hair? (AGAIN) HELP please!?

Your pic doesn't work, screwed link lol.



And since you have red hair just get black highlights and you'd look emo with side bangs.



And emo is not look to me, i think you have to really feel it.



I'm emo from the inside i don't like to show it, its not something you should be proud of, its so many problems i think its cruel..



Red head - can I go with scene/emo hair? (AGAIN) HELP please!?

ok me being a emo kid, emo hair looks good on anybod and it looks great on red heads because they do have red hair, and if you were to get streaks, black but dont get them before your hair is cut



Red head - can I go with scene/emo hair? (AGAIN) HELP please!?

your link wont upload but i think you prolly could with blonde and/or black streaks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone