Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Hi! i need to find a web site where i can get emo layouts for my myspace page-- got any ideas?

You need a webpage of a lawn... that cuts itself.



:D LOL JK *smile* I think you should make your own 'cause no emo should copy and paste from a website where some other emo could have the same web layout.



Go find a picture of a gun or something, color in the gun with one color, then fill in the background with another color, like the gun would be black and the background be hot pink or something and then use Tom's Myspace Editor and fix your layout.



(AIM= Sammyosa92, I could hook you up)



Hi! i need to find a web site where i can get emo layouts for my myspace page-- got any ideas?

www.freeweblayouts.net/



Hi! i need to find a web site where i can get emo layouts for my myspace page-- got any ideas?

www.myspacepimper.com



Hi! i need to find a web site where i can get emo layouts for my myspace page-- got any ideas?

EMO = HOMO

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone