Saturday, November 28, 2009

Do girls like the emo look?

im not emo at all, I do wear tight jeans, and tight shirts like my chemical romance, but im outgoing and have no personality to emo guys, i have black spikey, and emoish kinda of hair, and am tall and skinny would girls find that attractive here is a pic i have black hair now http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf...



Do girls like the emo look?

everyone has their own opinion and style.



i personally dont like the emo look, but i know there are people who dont like my look either.



i respect everyones personal style so i dont mind it when i see people with an emo style, i just would nevr chose that look for me



Do girls like the emo look?

eeehh ok



Do girls like the emo look?

Not my style. I'm the sporty girl type.



Do girls like the emo look?

SOME SENCE GIRLS OR EVEN EMO GIRLS



Do girls like the emo look?

I love the Emo, Goth, Punk, Rebel, Satanist Styles so yes some girls like the Emo look but it depends on what girl.



Do girls like the emo look?

You don't look emo at all. ;x



You look like a regular guy.



Not my cup of tea, but, yeah, I definatly know some girls who would find you attractive.



Do girls like the emo look?

i dont like the emo look, and you totally dont look emo at all, so that good. tight pants can be hot on some guys, just make sure there not SUPER tight cause then its a little wierd. ;) just do you, and im sure alot of girls will find you attractive



Do girls like the emo look?

I don't like "emo" anything, it's a cultural trend, that seems like everyone gets in line and follows. I rather be a leader than a follower. Men should wear clothes that fit them, not girly jeans. If you wear those type of jeans (to me), either your homosexual or a girl, which are you?



Do girls like the emo look?

some girls might like you and some might not. Just give it time and you will find the right girl. If you don't then you need to figure out a way just to be happy being yourself. don't change for someone else. be true to you.



Do girls like the emo look?

OMG!!!!!!!!!!



Do girls like the emo look?

i like your american eagle look.



you are hot :)



fave pic: http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf...



Do girls like the emo look?

Yeah. I think you're cute. So other girls prolly do too.



Do girls like the emo look?

Yea, You look really cute.



; )



Do girls like the emo look?

the link doesnt work



Do girls like the emo look?

I hate emos with a strong passion.



I think you should find your thing, and stick with it.



But not emos...emos are wanna-be punks. And that pisses me off ^_^



Do girls like the emo look?

If you're secure with who you are others will naturally be drawn to the confidence you exude. Clothing is less important than personality. The fact you are asking others online whether girls would find you attractive says you lack a strong sense of self worth. Work on that, then women will be drawn to you. Confidence is like a magnet.



Do girls like the emo look?

its alright but whered you get that shirt i have a friend that has the exact same one..



Do girls like the emo look?

Girls have diffrent types.I personally do like emo boys.



You don't look very emo. Your hair needs to be longer in the front and fringed.



Do girls like the emo look?

I love emo guys.



They are amazing.



haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone