Saturday, November 28, 2009

Is dating an Emo guy emotionally draining?

I have always been into the ska/emo/ punk stuff, and I have a guy that I am into. However, he has a myspace and I have noticed that he is always posting bulletins like I am going to go cry now and how no one cares about him and things of this nature. I try not to believe stereotypes but are all of temo guys like this. Do any of them have days where they are actually happy and how are they in relationships.



I enjoy the fact that he writes poetry and is not scared to show his emotional side, but I am beginning to think this whole emo thing is a fad bc I don't think people can be that depressed all the time. I mean he just posts random bulletins about nobody wanting to talk to him, but he has tons of friends.



I know it is strange that I am asking this question bc I don't look like I would be into those kind of guys, but I wanted to know if anyone has had any experience with an emo guy. Are they romantic? Share details.



Is dating an Emo guy emotionally draining?

as far as asexuall hes most likely lying, emo kids are incredibly draining you feel you can never really cheer them up or make them happy. its always about them. in reality they are actually the most worried about what people think about them because they are always trying to throw out this "im original" kind of vibe,, when i their just like every other emo ... i wouldent go for it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone