Monday, November 30, 2009

I really need a myspace name!!?

My name is jamey and im not very creative... and it has to be emo!!!



I really need a myspace name!!?

emolover sounds great to me.



I really need a myspace name!!?

The Dungeon Maiden.



I really need a myspace name!!?

LOL the guy who said emolover was good, i was looking at it and thought EM-LOV-ER? then i was like huh.. then i thought EMPLOYER? no.. thats not it.. then i realised it was emo lover.. jees talk about a blonde moment! how about



Fu[c]king hardcore.



rawr



aww thats all i got, sorry hope i could help!



I really need a myspace name!!?

鈥爚j@m3Y~鈥?br>I really need a myspace name!!?



茠唯蟼魏Ing J鈭€IM鈭兾?br>



Put " ; " after evry opne of these where there are regular letters there is a space and underneath it is an arro w/ letters next to it: ^___



%26amp;fnof %26amp;Psi %26amp;sigmaf %26amp;kappa %26amp;forall %26amp;exist %26amp;lambda



^ING ^IM

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone