Saturday, November 28, 2009

How does a guy like me meet an emo girl?

If you want to see me (myspace.com/wtb755). Anyway, if you see my picture i'm not exactly emoish. Well, I don't think I am. I knew a girl once who really liked me a lot. She was emo and she always said I was emo because I was such a deep thinker and expressive person. I didn't feel the same way for her as she did me, but these days i'm finding i'm really attracted to those kinds of girls. I mean, i'm a professional guy, I work hard for a living. In many ways I would say i'm your average future business man. I have a good heart and if I met the right girl and she was emo i'd support her lifestyle of choice completely. All I care about is finding a girl I like and that likes me back and then i'll do everything I can to take care of her and make her happy. I'll go to the band shows and all that. I'm down for anything, but I also have my own goals I expect to achieve in life. Where and how do I meet emo girls?



How does a guy like me meet an emo girl?

The easiest way to attract an emo girl? Simply grow out your hair. All of my best friends used to be "emo", and the FIRST thing they noticed about a guy was his hair. I've known many emo girls, and they all like long-haired guys.



Where to meet them? Emo band shows. Definitely. Girls there are often looking for potential mates at concerts. But this is because they want to meet guys similar to them...if you don't like the music, then it kind of defeats the purpose.



Emo girls usually like emo guys, or at least are initially attracted to guys who appear "emo": longish hair, tight pants, piercings, etc.



Your emo friend had gotten to know you beyond your non-emo appearance. If you want to date an emo girl, I'd suggest starting off as friends and giving her time to get to know the wonderful real inner, expressive you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone