Saturday, November 28, 2009

Whats an emo?

I need to know cause people on myspace have Emo on it and I have no idea what it means, then sometimes they put I like Emo music and i'm like what the hell is Emo music??



Whats an emo?

do you mean elmo? i think he did have an elmo song once, but i dont remember how it goes



Whats an emo?

Emo=emotional



Whats an emo?

emo people take that label because they are "emotional"



We had another term for it years back - they were called teenagers.



Whats an emo?

A very emotional person



Whats an emo?

An emo person is someone who dresses dark, paints their nails black, listens to emotional music, and they are somewhat homosexual. Some emo bands are Panic at the Disco, Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, Yellowcard, Dashoboard Confessional, etc. Emo music is usually kinda punk-poppy, if that makes sense.



hope that helps :)



Whats an emo?

a gay



Whats an emo?

Emo is a homosexual guy that cries everyday and wears women's jeans and then he cuts himself for attention.



Whats an emo?

From what I know...the term stands for EMOtional music. More like shitty music...if you ask me. Its a form of punk rock and it is really popular amongst the teenage crowd. People that dress EMO usually look like a weak version of Goth. Kids talking about slitting their wrists and guys wearing eye make up. But then again I am not a teen so Im sure im going to be corrected.



Whats an emo?

Like I say: Goth wannabes. They are quite shallow about what they think. Their philosophy is "it's raining, I'm quite depressed, life sucks" but have a great loving and caring family, quite a good monetary income with no debts, girls or boys bow down to their feet but still they are always down. Dunno I kind of feel sorry for them (yeah and the other part of me wants to trade places with them so that they can live in a third world country and to live miserably among corruption and gangs, maybe that way they could be down for a REAL reason)



Whats an emo?

I t stands for emotional. I didn't know what the heck it was when I started, I would see people writing emo, emo and I had no idea what they were saying, but yes that's what it stand for, just like lol, which means lots of laughs.



Whats an emo?

Hi I am Ella B. About a year or two ago I was wondering the same question coz like everyone knew its meaning..... everyone apart from me and it was so embarrising. Bassically an emo is like a really over board version of a goth. A person who is an emo will wear black and dye thier hair black and they are the ones that hang out in the plaza here in Aussie with metal spikes coming out of leather bands. People think of emos as depressed sort of people as they always seem to look so sad, but personally I don't know how they really feel as I don't know one personally. When someone says emo music they mean heavy metal music like most emos listen to. I hope this can answer your question.



Whats an emo?

Elmo........Elmo........is emo..........



*sorry* emo stands for emotional. It's the new goth and they cut themselves for attention. Emo peope are always depressed and write wierd poetry about depressing.....stuff. Yah. -----------I can't believe they got rid of the cookie monster. *sob*



Whats an emo?

An EMOtional person, is what an emo is. They wear skinny black or other dark colored clothes (pants, tops, shirts..etc), listen to rock, emo, scream, heavy metal music... Express our self by drawing, painting, writing poems and songs. Very soulful people. Cut themselves to get attention and writes suicide notes.



Whats an emo?

an emo is an emotianal person take that how ever you want but not all cut and not al are gay why do i have to keep telling people this

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone