Monday, November 30, 2009

So im making a myspace layout site. can someone tell me a good name?

the name has to be good. and i dont want it to be very preppy. maybe like punk, emo, or like goth. please help.



So im making a myspace layout site. can someone tell me a good name?

To get my name I picked two words that just sounded cool and unexpected to go together. Vindictive Immunity --- meaning I am immune to vindictive behavior. Cool huh? People call me VI for short.



I am also known as Heater Mama or just Mama, in the music scene, in which I also use on myspace.



So to that I say, do some creative word play games to come up with something or take a spin off a nickname you might have amongst your friends.



I don't know anything about you, otherwise I would give you a suggestion outright. Good Luck!



So im making a myspace layout site. can someone tell me a good name?

what bout Devil BabY?



So im making a myspace layout site. can someone tell me a good name?

www.myspacelayoutsite.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone