Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do i get an emo girl to like me even though I'm not emo?

This girl I like has been going well with her friends and most of the guy ones she gets along best are mostly emo. She goes to a different campus than I do. Thanks to the help of Myspace, I can barely have her talk to me DEEPLY just because she considers us "friends". I need help to become "close friends" without penetrating that "girlfriend" border. And most of the time I've been considered the "nerdy" guy but when I'm with her I don't feel like "so and so... the Nerd" but more like "so and so... the guy".



This can be very confusing but I just need help to get the affections of someone totally different than I.



Yes, I've heard of "opposites attract", but it's hard to believe it when she hasn't seen the deeper "un-nerdy" side of me yet.



Should I change my "image" to suit her? Or move along and find another girl?



It's so hard...



How do i get an emo girl to like me even though I'm not emo?

don't change, just tell her u like her, and would she mind going to see a movie or something. aww.. this is so cute. if she sex yes, member to open doors, let her go first,etc. just cuz shes emo, duznt mean she duzn't like to be treated like a lady. but if she opensthe door, let it go.



How do i get an emo girl to like me even though I'm not emo?

go emo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone