Saturday, November 21, 2009

I need halp on a emo/scene myspace name?

My name is brooke and i need a emo/scene myspace name. help me? plezz?



I need halp on a emo/scene myspace name?

a) if you were "scene" like the rest of myspace, you would be original. so you wouldn't need people on Yahoo! Answers to help you.



b) emo isn't a stereotype, it's a type of MUSIC. stfu, know yer facts. kthx%26lt;3.



c) [[Kitty]] er whatever yer name is, i idolize you. just, yanno, a heads up.



I need halp on a emo/scene myspace name?

wristslicer



I need halp on a emo/scene myspace name?

brookieé–³?br>I need halp on a emo/scene myspace name?



Why would you want that? You're just being like everyone else. Thus defeating the purpose of being emo or scene. Seriously. Wake up. Why don't you use an inside joke? Mine is "Insta-Allie" and the headline is "Just add internet" See? BE ORIGINAL! Express yourself! STOP CONFORMING WITH "NON CONFORMISTS"!



Also to "wristslicer" STFU. People have been self harming way before black hair dye. For God's sake, stop being ignorant.



I need halp on a emo/scene myspace name?

jus put emo gurl brooke



I need halp on a emo/scene myspace name?

well unless ur emo i won't give u one

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone