Monday, December 28, 2009

Whats a good song to put on my myspace?

i like rap the most.....some rock no emo stuff though thanks best song=10 points



Whats a good song to put on my myspace?

WALK IT OUT



Whats a good song to put on my myspace?

Let it rain by Fat Joe



Whats a good song to put on my myspace?

umm let it rain, cupids chockhold, the second coming, go gettas are just a few watever u like u should put on there.



Whats a good song to put on my myspace?

Try to find a remix to a rap song that is popular. I dont know why but remixes are better than the origianl song, epseciallly when someone else is added. Songs llike the Walk It out remix, we fly high remix, or this is why im hot remix would be good choices.



Whats a good song to put on my myspace?

Jay z- show me what you've got, christina and p diddy or p diddy and keyshia cole....good picks

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone