Thursday, December 24, 2009

Any GOOD Emo/Indie bands out there?

I like the song music box {Regina Spektor; From the JC Penny Commercial} so much, that I put it on my myspace. The only person that had the song on their Regina profile got deleted or banned or left or something, but its not there anymore.



Oh well.



What I need now is a good band that has great lyrics and a nice sound. No screamo and please, no one crying into the microphone because their life sucks. Also, if they could have kind of a 'sound' {Like when you listen to it, you get a picture of a ballerina or something in your head} that would be awesome.



Thanks!



Any GOOD Emo/Indie bands out there?

Listen to the song "Cardigan Weather" by Meg %26amp; Dia. It's really good song, but kinda morbid. It's about a girl who poisons her boyfriend and then sews him into a mattress after she finds out that he's been unfaithful. Check it out! =]



http://myspace.com/megdia



Lyrics:



"I saw you with her dear.



You tried to hide away.



She left through the back door.



You always had your secret ways.



I acted so serene.



I was so drowsy then.



My fault, I'm so careless.



I gave you one too many pills.



My oh my, my alibi.



Restore my fate in these.



Words so clear.



My failure dear.



Lies tucked away in me.



You wanted to play this game.



I'll play it too.



Come here baby I will show you what this girl can do.



A mattress for a coffin suits you very fine.



You'll feel me with my others as you're sewn under the seams.



My oh my, my alibi.



Restore my fate in these.



Words so clear.



My failure dear.



Lies tucked away in me.



My oh my, my alibi.



Restore my fate in these.



Words so clear.



My failure dear.



Lies tucked away in me."



Any GOOD Emo/Indie bands out there?

I dont know if this is exactly emo, but it is my chemical romance. It is a song called CEMETARY DRIVE. it has a dead feeling you know like mabee a dead ballerina or a creepy vampire or zombie or sumthing its cool. check it out. this has nothing to do with a ballerina but panic! at the disco hs this great song called BUT ITS BETTER IF YOU DO



Any GOOD Emo/Indie bands out there?

my chem is very good,yes i suggest them. but i don't know if they're what your looking for. i really like



bright eyes



interpol



death cab for cutie



and if your not homophobic listen to tegan and sara :]



Any GOOD Emo/Indie bands out there?

I love the Format, they are an amazing band at of Arizona. I am crazy about format, my favorite songs are "snails" "Janet", actually just listen to all their albums the latest "Dog Problems" is amazing or their last album "Interventions and lullabies". I just saw them on tour recently and I actually get teared up thinking about how beautifully they performed. I've been thinking about getting a van that has their name air bushed on the sides and following on tour. If I won the lottery I really would do that.



Any GOOD Emo/Indie bands out there?

the greatest band people dont' know about.............



the hard lessons



http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...



check the songs "bamboo" and "see and be scene"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone