Thursday, December 24, 2009

Emo quotes?

ok. i dont want some **** like.



omg.



my life is a slow burning hell,



i think ill go cut myself.



they didnt play mi favorite song on the radio today.



i think ill go cry.



cuz that **** is BOGUS!



but yuhh i just need some good quotes to put on my myspace.



Emo quotes?

If you have talent to write, which obviously you do, put it to use on more positive things. I would love to have you write something that I could hang on my wall as a conservative lover of free expression that is motivating and inspiring.



Emo quotes?

i'm not emo but i'll try.



i dont like the drugs but the drugs like me.



we're underdosed and we're ready to fall. taught to be stupid, raised to be nothing at all.



i'm ready for my 15 min of shame.



cut our wrists like cheap coupons and say that death was on sale today.



all by marilyn manson



Emo quotes?

hey! first I wanted to say thanks for adding me as a contact. looool. you don't have an e-mail so..... =)



Here's a few:::



My life is crumbling around me, and all I can do is watch the sand sift through my shaky fingers. Everything I touch is destroyed in a matter of days. I am a plague, cursing all those around me. I am scorned every waking minute of every blazing day. With a fake smile on my face, and tear stains in my heart, I make the best of each day. Less painful than the wicked truth. Life spiralling out of control . . . why won閳ユ獩 it stop? When will it end? The time is now. I must leave you. And never forget 閳?I love you. No matter what.



turn on the shower



lock the door



fall upon the tile



and cry once more



grab a towel



damp the sounds



don't let a soul hear



that you're breaking down



tonight i'll sit outside



i'll stay until i'm numb



maybe when i'm frozen



i'll understand what i've become



there's a girl,



in my mirror crying tonight,



and there's nothing I can tell her,



to make her feel alright



I'll carve your name into this bullet so everyone will know



you were the last thing going through my mind



sometimes all you can do is smile



Move on with your day,



Hold back the tears and pretend your okay



I'm gonna draw a picture, a picture with a twist, I'll draw it with a razor blade, I'll draw it on my wrist.



My soul flows sadly through these gashes in my wrists.



My life is like a black hole in which hapiness is sucked into and then disappears forever.



Some say there is no life after death but I say there Is no life after birth.



If death is our only salvation what is the point of life.



Torn and shattered bished and batterd, ripped bit by bit into the light the shoved me into the shadows.



The speed, the rush



its almost like flying



but lost in this feeling



is how people start dying



She lays in her bed



in a room painted white



she is in an endless slumber



all for the senseless feeling of flight



She will never awaken



at least thats what they say



because they all know



I died that day



Emo quotes?

"Strip away vanity



Just as you comsume me



Broken smile, starless sky



Save it all, Say goodbye."



"You wake to suffer through the day



Trade a dream for the pay



Well here's the fact, I hope it sticks



You're just alive out of habit."



"Smiles are no more than ( empty love )"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone