Monday, December 28, 2009

Is my friend an emo in denial?

his favorite colors are black and red



he is a proud myspace member



his favorite bands are my chemical romance and panci at the disco



he wears long sleave shirts ALL the time



he has jet black hair



Is my friend an emo in denial?

Emo



Is my friend an emo in denial?

no hes not if he cuts himself for no reason then yes he is



Is my friend an emo in denial?

hmm sound like it to me



Is my friend an emo in denial?

If he's in denial then he's not emo. Being emo means you dont care that your emo. I wouldnt classify him like that either, its just stupid.



Is my friend an emo in denial?

Who cares if a person is emo or not. Let him be him and you be you. If everyone on earth had the same interest and taste life would suck.



Is my friend an emo in denial?

he may not belive hes emo because he doesnt HAVE too.



some people believe in no labels and dont like labeling themselves.



its called "being themselves"



hes not in denial.he doesnt WANT to be labeled.



Is my friend an emo in denial?

emo people don't know they're emo if they call themselves that they're posers cuz they just want that label



Is my friend an emo in denial?

yes, we have been waiting ,tell him it will be ok and not totry to run ,wink *wink**



Is my friend an emo in denial?

im almost the same and i am no emo have you ever thought he just likes his hair jet black and long sleve shirts? lots of people are proud myspace users. emo is truthfully more like a neo goth any way. emo just wines more. i think your friend just likes these things you cant truthfully label people as emo they are normally self proclamed



Is my friend an emo in denial?

my best friend is like that,she says shes not emo neither



Is my friend an emo in denial?

I thought emo kids were supposed to be posers in the first place..



You stupid kids have to stop labelling like this and arguing about what the labels mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone