Thursday, December 24, 2009

Met my boyfriend on myspace....how do i get him to understand?

that now that we are dating that it makes me feel uncomfortable that this one girl who likes him still flirts with him..that the only reason she keeps asking about me is NOT because she is nice its really because she wants to keep getting a feel of our status. He told her he is off the market but she does things behind his back to



let me know she has an agenda. I am not into being emo about it because i know that could push him away and i do trust him. I just dont trust her and her games. He is CLUELESS to it all because he is such a dear sweet guy and is friends with alot of people.Sometimes i feel he sends her mixed signals because she is a friend on his page and sometimes leaves her a comment like "thanks for putting me on your top friend list"or "i like your new pics"(he says that to alot of people no big deal.) I would never be the type of girlfriend to tell him to dump her as a friend,but it bothers me that he doesnt see her for who she really is! Please advise...



Met my boyfriend on myspace....how do i get him to understand?

Sounds like you BF is on the up and up, not much he can do if someone else is being nasty. You just need to watch her like a hawk and protect your man.



Met my boyfriend on myspace....how do i get him to understand?

Sweet guys can sometimes seem more naive then they really are. My boyfriend being one of them, lol. I also met him off the internet. Guys might not look as deeply into the meaning of what someone says in a comment, but I'm sure they have a point where the line is drawn, and once the girl crosses that line, it'll just annoy him. She probably just likes to push the limits because she lost. I hate girls like that, but they only make themselves look silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone