Thursday, December 24, 2009

I saw a guy at a football game, and i want to get to know him better by talking on myspace?

okay, i went to a ftball game between our two schools. i saw this guy and i'm thinking something like "hottie (:" lol he's kinda emo-ish/skater (not my stereo type of him, i hate labels) like skinny jeans and long hair and sooo cute.



i was bored and looking through my guy-friends myspace friends, he has like 654389256 (exagerated)



and i saw this picture and am like "OMG ITS THAT GUY!" so i friend requested him and he accepted.



from looking at his profile, he likes the same music as me and is so cutee.



would he think it was freaky if i messaged him?



this is what i was gonna say-



"hey (:



idrk you, we kinda met at the ftball game tuesday



but i figured i mite change that ;)



im *%26amp;^5%(substituting my name)



whats up?"



would he think that was extremely



I saw a guy at a football game, and i want to get to know him better by talking on myspace?

Sounds like you got it right...send him a message and be like..."hey I think I seen you at a football game. Do you remember seeing me" and go from there.....Just start a flow...LOL



I saw a guy at a football game, and i want to get to know him better by talking on myspace?

unless your pic on your myspace page is really ugly, he would be flattered.



go for it girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone