Monday, December 28, 2009

I'm going to become Emo, any advice?

I've got the striped shirts and tight skinny jeans.



I listen to that horrorble music and I hate it but I listen because its "the scene".



I've got my Video Camera for YouTube and my Camera for Myspace, so I can take lots of pictures and movies of myself.



Now, I need a cool looking haircut that is conformist; oops, I mean unique. Any advice?



I also need some friends, so join my profile and be my 12,345,678,9th Best Friend!



What else do I need to fit in; I mean, stand out and be cool. Just like all the other kids?



I'm going to become Emo, any advice?

I too was asking myself why you want to be emo so bad. But as I'm reading your question, I'm detecting a lot of sarcasm. Are you really serious, or did you just post this as a joke?



If you're joking: Hahaha!! It's so funny when I see these emo kids on the streets...they swear up and down that they're non-conformist, yet they all look exactly alike!



If you're serious: Please don't! From reading your question, I can tell you're obviously trying to be someone your not. And believe me, that never lasts very long! If you have to change yourself to impress certain people, then they're not really worth impressing. Besides, I'm getting sick and tired of seeing these emo kids walking around anyway!



I'm going to become Emo, any advice?

Just be comtemptuous of everything and never enthuiastic.



I'm going to become Emo, any advice?

Don't cry, emo kid.



I'm going to become Emo, any advice?

The best thing to do is watch this.



http://www.pistolwimp.com/media/55238/



Then all your problems will be solved.



I'm going to become Emo, any advice?

Sarcastic much?



I'm going to become Emo, any advice?

k... maybe a reverse mohawk.. that would be awesome. eh, you'll need a razor too.. but a corkscrew will do =P



I'm going to become Emo, any advice?

when i read your question i just burst out laughing



thnx for the laughs



good luck



I'm going to become Emo, any advice?

quit tryin' to be a poser



I'm going to become Emo, any advice?

dont



I'm going to become Emo, any advice?

Have you heard I Must Be Emo by Faint Starscry?



Funniest sh!t ever...



http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/video/em...



I'm going to become Emo, any advice?

you are freaking hilarious!



but, emo boys are hot..... lol



I'm going to become Emo, any advice?

I hate emo just as much, but I think humour escaped you.



I'm going to become Emo, any advice?

i like your shoes.. wanna f u c K?



I'm going to become Emo, any advice?

a brain



I'm going to become Emo, any advice?

get a vasectomy. better yet, just remove it all. wear a camel toe.



I'm going to become Emo, any advice?

Don't hold your breath



I'm going to become Emo, any advice?

yeah, don't be so sarcastic and satirical. That's not the emo style.



I'm going to become Emo, any advice?

WTF?Why do u want to be like everyone else wen we r all born to b our own person and to standout!y b like other ppl.U could get lost in a sea of freaks!So b ur self no more no less.



I'm going to become Emo, any advice?

You need to cut yourself a few times, and act depressed all the time. Better yet, spare us and just end your life now. The world doesnt need another Emo f@g.



I'm going to become Emo, any advice?

It's not all that, What if it's out of style. Now what.



I'm going to become Emo, any advice?

Don't forget the glasses with black frames and the hair that is always falling into your face. And you're not allowed to look directly into a camera anymore. Tilt your head at about 60 degrees and look to the side. Deride everyone for their musical choices.



A really good friend of mine is a Scenester, and I love mocking him. It's fun!



I'm going to become Emo, any advice?

1. Why do you want to be emo?



2.http://www.somethingdirectory.com/main_e...



I'm going to become Emo, any advice?

You need razorblades.



I'm going to become Emo, any advice?

ummm yah dont become emo if u need advice in doing it then ur not cut out to be emo



I'm going to become Emo, any advice?

what's an Emo?



I'm going to become Emo, any advice?

um... why do you want to turn emo... its just seems like you dont even want to do it. yo me it looks as if this is a new fad for you %26amp; your just want to do it for no reason!!



I'm going to become Emo, any advice?

Remember to buy lots of local 'zines and leave them nonchalantly scattered around your apartment.



I'm going to become Emo, any advice?

all u need is mascara and ur set

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone