Monday, December 28, 2009

Myspace question..?

Ok.. a few months ago i found a band that has a song that I like.. today when i went to go hear the song again i couldn't remember the song.. or the name of the band. I checked the history and I can't remember anything!! I slept on it and i STILL can't remember..



If anyone can help me..



i think the genre was in emo..



and their layout did have eyes on it .. possibly a hand it its fingers were spread apart so you could see the eye..



but thats all i can remeber from it.. if someone knows the name of the band please answer..



they first person to give the correct answer will get best answer ; ] Thanks so much



閳?br>Myspace question..?



Senses Fail.



I'm preeeetty sure.



Sorry if it isn't though..



good luckk(:



%26lt;3



Myspace question..?

myspace ruins the soul.



Myspace question..?

if you found this band threw a friends myspace just check out thier top friends untill you find the icon that looks fimiliar

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone