Thursday, December 24, 2009

It's an emo thing lol?

so there's this girl that I used to be friends with but I ended my friendship with her about 6 months ago because i was falling for her. Im not a lesbian so i guess I freaked out and just ran away. i always seem to do that... so anyways... i havent spoken to her in 6 months... and she has a boyfriend... she's been with him for 6 months... which leads me to wonder why if they knew each other for two years it took our friendship ending for them to get together.. but thats beside the point... the point is that i was freaked out the first couple of months they were going out.... i was really sad... but now ive finally come to accept they're relationship because I still want her to be happy you know? anyways I was wondering if you knew of a song that could sort of describe this situation so i could put on my myspace page? thanks a bunch and sorry if I lost some of you lol... its kind of confusing i know =(



It's an emo thing lol?

you are right, it is a emo thing lol. Sidewalks by Story of the Year (i think) if they actually listen to it, they'll get it. Or hell even Heart "Stranded". After some thought, Jane Arden "Insensitive"



It's an emo thing lol?

Dunno, sorry.



'Just to see you smile' by Tim McGraw comes to mind, but that isn't a fit.



'If she knew what she wants' by the Bangles?



It's an emo thing lol?

You could try to use HIM's Join Me In Death...it's really great and sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone