Thursday, December 24, 2009

I want a "emo/scene" hairstyle. whats best 4 me?

here's my Myspace profile



take a look at my pic and suggest what's best 4 me



myspace.com/clairethebear15



(my hair is a little longer than that now with blonde tips)



I want a "emo/scene" hairstyle. whats best 4 me?

longer in the front, short and spikey in the back



I want a "emo/scene" hairstyle. whats best 4 me?

instead of saying emo/scene, can't you just say 'short, preferably layered or dyed'..



this whole trend thing is getting out of hand.



I want a "emo/scene" hairstyle. whats best 4 me?

why is everyone emo now? it was cool like 5 yrs ago when the style first came out. now being emo is just being a conformist....



I want a "emo/scene" hairstyle. whats best 4 me?

I know how to create scene hair without cutting my normal haircut! Its quite tricky but you just gotta play with it. Uhm well for you First of all, buy a straightner, then decide on a short layered choppy cut. It you really wanna be "scence" then go for extensions later..



I want a "emo/scene" hairstyle. whats best 4 me?

HOLY CRAP. What's wrong with the world today?! Honestly, whatever happened to normal hairstyles???



Hey... look at that, you're my age!



...Your hair looks fine. Don't change it. That's my advice. Not like your're going to listen to me anyway, but you shouldn't change your hair.



I want a "emo/scene" hairstyle. whats best 4 me?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Emo Hairstyles



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone